Two historic, industrial buildings, constructed in 1907 and 1925, are situated on the site close to the river Spree and the Schloss Charlottenburg. The buildings have been abandoned for many years. We reconstructed the existing buildings, expanded and conversed them into 57 high-quality loft units with approx. 7.000 sqm living space. The large variety of apartment types results in a balanced mixture of inhabitants with different social backgrounds and in various phases of life.
The existing buildings that are setback from the street will be restored and the facade with its symmetry will be reconstructed. Two new buildings will extend the historic structure symmetrical on both sides.
Green, open community space, private gardens for the ground floor townhouses as well as spacious, green roof terraces offer the inhabitants additional space for recreation.